Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

i'm ..... - IN - !


ATTENTIONNNNNN !!


choral speakerrrrrssss,,


are you ready ?????!!!


yes we areeeeeeeeee............


are u sure......


YES YES YES  !!!




ready ?! one two three four..



*pergh , choral speaking. i'm in...*


KOREANWOOD !!

lalalalala...happy :))))))



masuk choral speaking bestttttt...........

sbb apa??????



sbb dapat ponteng kelassss... hahahah


yeah !




*ingat sikit diri kau tu pmrrrrrr*


--------------->>>>baekkkk >,<



haahahahha

cucuk kancing gigi >>>> tetanus.



lenguh 3-4 ari satttt :(((


#haiya!plasticbagandpolysteryne!#


*smkbspchoralspeaking*




hwaiting !

0 bla bla - ing now: