Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

uwwwaaaaaa~mak ! where is the dish! rice and all food!

now let me say something~ i'm now are really hungry now even i can eat people...wae yooo~Mak masak tak sedap! kari pahit ! curry paste mana mak aku kutip haram x sedap.! lepas tu buat sayur yg x sdp ! aku tak tau nk mkan apa ~ tgk mamat bwh ni mkn! seyes x puas ati~ hampeh!


siap dgn strawberry situ ! mmg hampeh siootttt~

ni ~kim hee chul pon sengaja ! haihhhhhhh!!!




back to the mood now ! hhaaahhh! apa aku nk mkn .... ak tamau mkn batttuuuuu!!!!! *pissed off!

0 bla bla - ing now: