Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Friday, January 14, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

YESTERDAY-WAS-A-DAY-

Yesterday there an occasion (idk it was a real occasion) about sharing 8A's moment 2010 to the form 3,2011~ many people were at there *that get 8a's.... and there is a people...he was my crush...sitting in front ~ watching his foster sister that is my friend...he like a damn man....when i see his face ~ he like a good one...and make me jealous to him coz he always good in study but me ? stupid and what ever stupidest ~that i'm doing...i'm watching him till i'm crying ~ idk why i'm crying....maybe i were jealous at himmmmmm~ otokae ~

1 bla bla - ing now:

farhaelios said...

jgn la kata ko tu bodoh..
tak elok..
macam doa, tahu ?

jeles tu ok, tp pastikan tu jeles untuk wat ko lebih berjaya,..

okeyy!