Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

minggu exammmmm ! !
dan.
minggu botak.
hahaha semua budak laki botak... hahah

x sabar nk tgk depa tgkap gmbar satu geng.. XD

pergh . peperiksaan that was calling my parent to go..
tgk arh. aku pon lgsung x bersedia dgn exam aku.
mau taw arhh.. jd x kesah bout exam.
tp exam ni la bg kita 'die'
haihhh... harap dapat buat yang terbaik :)
end now.
ni ~ you want ~ you take.
aku x kisah. amik la.
aku x mrh. bt apa nk mrh kan.
org still suka. x pa. no competition at the back ehh...
end now.

kuala sepetang bestttt ~ :))

end now.

kay bye ~
[menunggu bijin (sj japan 1st single out in june8)]

0 bla bla - ing now: