Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Friday, June 10, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

Haluuuu~
{NEWS} SM TOWN now live in PARIS !

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! giler beb !
semua best2
bagi menyokong SM ENTERTAINMENT..
please 'like' page SMTOWN di facebook..
kini SM group telah maju membuat FB...
so please like...
linking park >> http://www.facebook.com/smtown
warga peranciss perghh~ bak kata ALLKPOP news.. >> http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/fans-in-france-go-wild-for-smtown-live-in-paris

don-dont super junior pun dipersembah dengan sangat2 mantoppp! dengan kehadiran HEENIM ber bju putih.. aishhh~


dengan kata lain artis2 SM juga menyokong SM dengan membuat vid seperti...
(sebenarnya suju, shinee dan f(x) juga bt sesi mcm ni tp aku tnjk SNSD ja)


*bestnya mimpi msuk sk ibrahimm jd bdk pndaiii* HOHO

0 bla bla - ing now: