Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

ddang !
unnie Fiqa and unnie Eiqa...
aduh , u are making me



LOVE u...


U KNOW > ?!!





unnie eiqa

unnie FIQA

u such a family for me.
thanks dear unnie....
hihi









"dhudsiferhghcdwgsehrvww9he"
*mood bebisik*


what ?!

Heechul said that he want to get married..


DIA NAK KAHWIN ?!
OMG.

here this post..



Heenim: "I want to get married and have kids. I'm also considering international marriage. Overseas girls who are rich, pretty, have bangs, pretty legs and are suitable for wearing checkered skirts. I will also look around once in a while. I will look at fans' pictures when I use twitter. It's also not impossible to with my fan. I don't care even if you are 10 years older than me or 20 years younger than me. Contact me! I want to get married."


CR: [weibo] 清水凉日




I didnt have one of his rule to get married with himm :(
not one but many...


haihhhh..


tp..
heechul sudah buat tindakan utk kahwin..
it's ok-lah oppa
getting married is great than TERTU right...

TERTU = teruna tua..

haha...
*JOKING*
but for me
married with
sulli is the best,





p/s : heechul dah buat tindakan nk menikah..
eeteuk bila lg????

 heechul : hyung,saya sudah ,,, anda bila lagi?
eeteuk : yah , shut up.. i know la....
 hahahhahaha ^^

0 bla bla - ing now: