Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

gila-makin-gila. 
 TAK RASA FESBUK JD CM BUTUH ARK?

the point is.

haram.facebuk jd gila sat.. awad taktau... ishh... pa ni mark tgh buat.. takkan nk off  fesbook ni...

#facebookgettingcrazyandstupid
mark dont u think this was stupid when u off the facebook ?! buat senyum pa weih...cam kerang nk mampoih agi ... sama ngan facebook ang lembap.
ahhh~ makin benci tgk page ni ! LOG IN.
HUH padahal bila bukak pak ang lembap !

haih...





*bertaubatlahandakeranamencarutituperkarasetan...

-cepat ucap astaghfirullahalazim-

*nyanyi plak...

0 bla bla - ing now: