Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

hotLINK !


Riha J ....
novel.

novel common-la tu..

BUt know...
Riha ni bkan AHJUMMA ke ,
PUAN yg berstatus dah khwin ke ..

bkan.








tp..
dia JUNIOR  je..

xsilap antara form two atau one..

salute gila bila dia ada novel dia sendiri..
aku teringin nk baca buku dia.. cm beshh ja..








but !



the mostly crazy is...






SHE LIKE KPOP ! uwaa!



cayalah..

when did i know her?
when my mother saw NASI LEMAK KOPI O.
and she told me to proud and learn from that kid...(kesian bdax tu digelar kid)
and my mother ask me to open her blog..

can i know her link of her blog?
sure ! let me search for a minute ..
jakkaman !
*run as fast as a lorry (tiru ayat david LOW)*
http://riha-j.blogspot.com/
that was her blog...

in her blog , of course have a song.. what song is it?
yeah~ her song was KOREAN song but idk what is the title....

she like suju and shinee right.. who was her bias?
yeah.. she like both. and her bias was CHO KYUHYUN and LEE TAEMIN.

just want to say :-
mmg kyuhyun itu handsome,cute,berkarisma....
mmg taemin cute giler nk mampos.

hehehe





omg-UCCHi she take my TAEMIN !!!



hahah .. kyuhyun fans.. bergaduh la anda sume,,,
*kuang ajar betul aku pecah belah org...*

haha


*aku cari kat MPH sungai petani.. x jmpa pon novel tu..kalu x nk beli la jgak..

0 bla bla - ing now: