Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Friday, December 16, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

MENANTIKAN KEMUNCULAN SUB-GROUP BARU ~
ATAU
sebenarnya couple ._.


MUSIC BANK .
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .
Aku tak ada Astrooo ~
Lame betul .
Aku nak tgk comeback Sub-Group ni  .

EUNHAE 

Ni gambar baru lepas Reheasal dlm MUSIC BANK ! Nak tgk !!!!!!!!!!!! Internet sekarang dahlah lembap . Astro pulak takdak . Hmmph . Bagus betul ~ Lagu yang diorang nyanyi adalah OPPA HAS RISEN . Sekarang Siwon pun datang untuk tgk member dia :D 

 [TWEET/SIWON] Donghae and Eunhyuk are prerecording! Today I'm am E.L.F. too ^^! guys Oppa Is Here~

Ryeowook pon suruh support jugak !
 Ryeowook twt:Oppa Is Here! Catch today’s MusicBank live! Everyone ~~>< Super Junior Eunhyuk Donghae ~~ the song’s exciting very exciting ㅋㅋ really~~~~~good ^^


0 bla bla - ing now: