Updates
I was lost in a lonely place , Could hardly even believe it , Holding on to yesterdays, Far, far too long ... Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real . I lay my love on you, It's all I wanna do,Everytime I breathe I feel brand new, You open up my heart,Show me all your love, and walk right through,As I lay my love on you #F . AKU JIWANG , PFFT !

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Assalamualaikum :)

Okay ,


We smiled here ,
We smiled there ,
In front of people .
But the true is ,
We are really crying over the spilt,
Cannot do anything ,
They didn't know our problem here .
Thinking they are our forever LOVE ,
Believing them all of our heart .
That was called love of life.
or mean Friendship ?
Just like quotes say ,
Life like rainbow ,
Life like rain ,
Life like thunder ,
That make us smile and cry ,
But don't worry .
We can say ,
If you are not die yet ,
You are not crying over split ,
You have been grateful to ALLAH ,
You still can live in the world ,
And you still can use the chance for your live .
Use it nicely and as well as possible .

# This was I’m doing it by myself . Yeah , yeah , I know . There is A LOT OF GRAMMAR MISTAKES right ? If you didn’t understand just ignore this post .  but one I want to say is .

Don't think negatively  .

0 bla bla - ing now: